Conference program is now avalaible here
Please navigate through the tabs "Programme", "Titles", "Presenters", and "Topics" to get an overview of the programme and the sessions times, a list of the contribution titles and of the presenting authors in alphabetic order, or sorted by topic. Clicking hyperlinks on any of these lists will bring you to individual session pages.
ACTINIDES 2013 scientific program entails four and a half days of invited and oral contributions, and two sessions of poster presentations, optional satellite workshop(s).
• Conference registration and welcome gathering: Sunday, July 21, 2013
21 July: Reception (beverages only) and registration (for pre-paid participants only) between 17:30 and 19:30. Otherwise registration begins at 7:30 on Monday morning
• Oral sessions: mornings & afternoons, July 22-25, 2013; Friday morning, July 26, 2013.
• Poster sessions with refreshments: Monday and Wednesday working lunch break
• On Wednesday evening, a talk "Marie Curie and her time" given by Prof. Hélène Langevin-Joliot and an Opera recital will take place at the "Ettlinger Stadthalle" in celebration of the ITU 50th anniversary (more info here)
• Conference banquet: Thursday, July 25, 2013
The conference dinner is an informal BBQ at Kühler Krug
• Conference closing: Noon, Friday, July 26, 2013
Second Announcement brochure updated version available (March 2013)
The Abstract booklet of the Actinides2013 conference is available online under these references:
ISBN 978-92-79-33192-3. EUR 26163. Publication Office catalogue number LC-NA-26163-EN-N.
Doi:10.2789/16401 . Online only.
The online publication can be found also via http://publications.jrc.ec.europa.eu/repository/. Publication repository id number: JRC84465